Monday, April 4, 2016

Close

So close.  That is where we are at in the process - so close!  All we are waiting for is a phone call letting us know when we travel.  Let me tell you - every time the phone rings my heart skips a beat.
I need to take this time to say "thank you" to so many people.  We are so extremely grateful for everyone's support.  I am so humbled at people's generosity.  I want each of you to know how grateful we are.  We don't take any of it for granted.  We also could not complete this adoption without that support.   I hope that I can be the type of parent to Ariya that she deserves.
As we get nearer to meeting her I would like to ask for continued prayers.  Pray for Ariya - she will likely be very scared and not understanding what is happening and why.  She will feel a great loss when we take her from all she knows.  Pray for us - adding a nearly 12 yr. old with special needs, who does't speak or understand english will certainly not always be easy.  I am sure there are going to be difficult times.
Thank you all so much!  Know that every donation, every prayer, every kind word and thought is priceless to us.

P.S.  The winner of our last giveaway is Mary and Terry Brinks.  Contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment