Friday, February 19, 2016

You know you are adopting when...

Oh it has been a very frustrating couple of days around here.  We finally got our completed homestudy.  I was so excited!  I checked it over and it looked good.  This morning I woke up to an email from our facilitators that it is indeed NOT ready, but needs more corrections.  Delays, delays...
Then 2 days ago our hot water heater broke.  Not broke a little, no it's done - flooded part of our basement - and is irreparable.
Lastly, my lovely daughter managed to lose her hearing aids.  She has a habit lately of taking them out and NOT giving them to me.  The house has been turned upside down and no sign of them.  Lately she has been taking it upon herself to throw things away in the trash and I fear that maybe they ended up there.  Alas $4000 hearing aids gone.
I hope things turn around soon.  I'm a bit frustrated with our luck lately.
We have about 10 days left for our Apple Watch Sport giveaway.  Please take a look and and consider helping out!  We have a long way to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment