Sunday, February 7, 2016

Win an Apple Watch AND help Rebecca at the same time!

We are giving away an Apple Watch Sport to help us raise the funds for Rebecca's adoption.  The winner will be able to select their choice of color (white, black, orange, blue) as well as the size of watch face (38mm or 42mm).


Details:
Every $25 donation will get you 1 entry and every $50 donation will get you 3 entries!
How to donate?
Donations can be made by clicking the "donate" box on the right side of the blog OR cash/personal checks can be sent to:

 2162 52nd Ave.
Zeeland, MI  49464

This giveaway ends on Feb. 28 and the winner - selected by Random.org - will be announced here on the blog on Mar. 3.  The Apple Watch will be sent directly to the winner after they notify us of their color and size choice.

You can earn additional entries by helping spread the word about our giveaway.  If you post the link to this giveaway on your blog or on your Facebook page you will earn an entry.  Just post a comment here on the blog so you can be entered.

Please pass this along.  Please continue to pray for Rebecca and our family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorene, I loved reading your posts and learning more about your family. I've been donating to Rebecca and Charlie since Julia posted about them. I donated $200 to your apple watch contest today. My son Eric is hoping we win! If I win, please just note my name as Sue H. I wish I lived closer to participate in your Panera fundraiser! I am a mom of four who has been a RR advocate since 2011.

    Sue - Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete