Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Philly again

Ember and I are back in Philadelphia. On Friday she will be having elbow surgery. I have so much I would like to write yet it is hard to know how much of my feelings to share. Em is doing great. She can talk nonstop! Please keep us in your prayers. Pray that the surgery goes well and that she isn't in too much pain. Pray for me as it is hard being in the hospital far from home alone with your child not knowing anyone. Pray also for Thad while he juggles both work and the other 4 kids.
I am so lucky to be Ember's mom. My children teach me so much. I am so blessed.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how good she looks! Praying for surgery ease for Ember and mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE IS SO CUTE!!! Praying for her surgery! Take MORE pictures of her cute face!! Goodness me she is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update. I pray for you and your family daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you all. I LOVE seeing her smile and I love seeing pictures of Ember and Sienna playing together!!!! TOO SWEET!! Hugs, Grace

    ReplyDelete