Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 4

I love the 4th of July. I love my country and the freedoms I have. I love knowing that one of America's newest citizens is loved, wanted, and happy. Routines are starting to be established and everyone seems to be adjusting. Ember is doing well. Her resp. infection is all cleared up, her application to Shriner's hospital has been accepted, she is eating well - albeit still mostly baby food, oatmeal, and soup. She is a huge personality in a small package. This girl can charm the pants off anyone if she wants. I think because she can't use her arms, hands, etc. that she relies on her facial expressions and personality. She is full of it!







3 comments:

  1. Great to see happy faces in the pics! Happy 4th to you all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love her eyes! So happy she is celebrating her freedom with her new family. Hugs, Grace

    ReplyDelete