Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fingerprinted!

On Thurs. we received our USCIS fingerprint appointments in the mail - for Apr. 4. We decided on Fri. morning to try walking in and see what happens. They were not real happy to have us just show up without an appointment but because there was NO ONE else waiting they let us in! I'm not kidding when I say that as soon as we got started fingerprinting the place started getting busy. I have no doubt that had there been anyone else in line they would have turned us away. God made sure no one was there before us! Thank you God!
Here is the link to our Necklace/bracelet giveaway! Please consider a donation - no amount is too small.

2 comments:

  1. Yay on fingerprint walk-in success!!! Be sure to let your officer know you walked in early or they won't check your file to start processing it until after your actual appt. date! That's a handy tip another RR mom gave me, so I thought I should pass it on. :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, thanks Sarah! Will do..

    ReplyDelete